L'oreal Color Riche Le Khol... buying one of those "have not bought anything from this brand, you have to watch what she pleases now." But in this case not happy. The shadows and lipstick Color Riche in my time earned a portion of my love of eyeliner sympathy is not formed.
1. Pencil are presented in 8 shades ofwhich L'oreal calls it a luxury, I will not argue about every shade, but the palette does not produces the luxurious impression. Banal of all banalities. Black, white, gray, brown, blue 2 - dark and bright, purple and green. The plain colors available in almost every brand (make-up Art with 44 shades of one pencil - that is, I understand, can be a luxurious palette called). My shade is 118 Military Green or Green Bali in translation for Russia. In Russian the names of all the shades freely transferred in accordance with the geographical principle, is there, and new York, and Istanbul, and Naples, but again, original and interesting from it themselves shades did not. However, on this occasion I do not curse, the standard classic palette, without creativity and bells and whistles, my Green Bali I very nice - restrained, full-bodied, versatile pearlescent green tint.
2. Design - simple, pretty cute, the gold paint is slightly erased. Pencil of standard thickness, length without cap - 12 cm.
3. Texture - a pleasant, medium hardness. Softly glides over the eyelid, does not break, does not crumble. Only line to draw uniform he does not know how. If this was my first pencil, probably would have been concluded that straight lines can't draw me. But he, fortunately, is not the first and not the last. If the pencil is designed exclusively for professional makeup artists who by any means can make a perfect makeup - well, it was necessary to specify this on the packaging. I can't. Does not lie in the pencil exactly. Any catastrophic lumps do not form, huge gaps either, but in General the arrows look so hot and cold. Adding another layer, the situation is only getting worse. The makeup looks decent, it is unlikely that someone looking you in the eye, you will notice imperfect arrows, pearl shade the heterogeneity smoothes lines. But the fact remains. How many times I tried to draw a uniform line - to no avail.
4. The pigmentation is excellent.
5. Resistance at altitude. All day (15 hours) the arrows did not undergo any changes - do not fade, no smudges, does not stick, do not roll down. Snow, wind, a little bit of tears, a light touch to the eye - pencil it's not scary. Used Color Riche Le Khol eyeliner only to the upper eyelid, always put on the shade (without base). About durability when applied on a bare eyelid or as a pencil can not judge. Washed off with no problems.
6. Weight - 4 g (true? on all my other pencils listed weight less than 2 g, and without caps together with the case they weigh about 10 g, and the hero of the opinion including). Very economical, consumes slowly. Shelf life - 3 years. Made in China. I have no prejudices against Chinese cosmetics, Chinese dearly love a pencil from e.l.f., but now bring a focus on the Chinese origin of the pencil to girls, which L'oreal is associated only with France, had this in mind.
7. The price is $ 169 for the Golden Apples. Full price slightly above 200 rubles.
A low rating will not be set, because the lack of a pencil, in fact, only one, and it doesn't make him a clear candidate for a direct hit in the trash. But I can't recommend due to wonderful all the criteria of pencils from other brands.