Good and Sunny day, readers-admirers irecomend! What? Did you not red the mood? Now arrange a second...
Let's start with the fact that henna I painted the last 3-4 years of my life. Started with henna from Art Kolor (http://irecommend.ru/content/khochu-eshche-podrobn...). And then I read that before Russia arrives mostly either old henna or residues (such as dust in tea bags). Inner Superman roared: "it is Necessary in that whatever was to compare the henna with the other!!!" Where to go, wandering the expanses of the global, examining global reviews, decided to order the real henna with the well-known site Aromasin (through an intermediary in contact of course). Need 2 pack Egyptian henna French production got to me and pulled out a wallet about 550 rubles (mother dear, that I've spent on henna...grow up).
Start finally painting and photos,photos,photos...
By the way, while hands came to writing the review, I've managed to spend the package. One package was enough for me three times in my long of wolowski. You see an empty and a full package of henna Egyptian (and think simultaneously about how fleeting time)
And here is the henna. Real green-marsh color (photo from a mobile device, so color distortion is)
Ideally, you need to dilute the henna with water and leave to infuse overnight to maximize pigment. Hoho, you think my lazy OPA put it on the night? Of course not. I did so:
1) Squeezed lemon. You will need a yellow object for the operational work pieces 1 and pressing tools 2 PCs (they hands) Why is a lemon? Because in an acidic medium henna best releases your the coloring pigment. And since I love the reddish hue in the red paint, the lemon is just perfect. You can replace calucem yogurt.
2) Add in the acid mixture boiled a bit hot water. NOT BOILING WATER! Never pour henna with boiling water, otherwise it is the same ugly rusty tinge, and something else happens, I forget what. In General, it is impossible, and-TA-TA.
3) henna add our magic liquid
4) Stir, stir, stir until a homogeneous mass, like yogurt. Recommend the proportions of 100 g of henna and 300 ml of water. But I'm doing the eye. I left her for about 1-1,5 hours to infuse.
5) All this beauty apply to WET CLEAN HAIR. It was on wet henna penetrates better into the hair and the color is distributed as equitably as possible. And further who in what is ready. Personally, I put an ordinary plastic bag, on top of another package-Mike (Oh, forgive me, "Magnet") and the top old winter hat (that was fun with poompoom). And went for a walk in 30 degree heat under the handle with the nurses for 4 hours =)
Here's the whole process. Well, as the true brazen red face left for dessert before and after photos ------>
Color as you can see, it is full bodied, elegant what to be honest. Innot purchased a mirror Shine, compacted. Interesting fact: I have thin brittle hair overnight braid braid and the next morning taking apart, get a good volume, and here are the ka wave in the photo. Usually by the end of the day, the waves disappear, and after painting (Yes,right after she had braided hair and went to sleep) they stayed for two days and a couple days at the tail. It just says that hair became thicker. Amazing!
Henna is of course recommended, but the garlic is the difference between Art Kolor and Egyptian from France is small, the color is just richer.
So, in any case, gather together things that will help to avoid mistakes in painting:
not to stir the henna in boiling water, but only a bit hot water
- after brewing it is better to leave the henna a few hours
- apply the henna with gloves (I bought an ordinary household detergent, until the end of life will suffice) and on wet clean hair
- must have heat to the head, otherwise henna has cooled down and stain to a minimum. Therefore, bags, shawls, hats, scarves-all in the course
- maximum coloring properties, henna is acquiring in an acidic environment
- add to brewed henna oil is not recommended-it is so good for the hair, oil is unnecessary and will only hinder the process of dyeing
Thank you for taking a few minutes to my "humble" opinion. Beautiful you hair and smiles =)