With their products I wanted to meet you for quite a while, mask it bought purposefully dug deeper into the reviews,but could not decide between the emerald and gold Tuscan Ayurvedic. But the store only had this and pink, so had no choice.
Read more about the mask:
1. Packaging – very cute and stylishand, most importantly, comfortable (the neck is not tapered, it is easy to get the mask from the jar).
2. The smell of course more likely for an Amateur. And this Amateur – me!!! Some find it quite harsh and Intrusive, but I like it and very good!!! Most importantly, the smell is strong, but without chemical fragrances. Plus, for some time he remains on the hair - I even like it.
3. Very nice mask of some pistachio-colored, quite thick and dense – at least a consistency not called. But distributed over the hair well, because there is a kind of “massicot”.
3. The composition is good, stated many valuable components (oils,extracts). About harmful don't know, I'm not very good – but I can say that before worrying so much about the presence in the composition silicones now refer to it calmly. In this mask it is (Dimethiconol) , but I am glad that it is listed towards the end of the list. The only thing in this regard, try to use a mask no more than once a week.
4. In any case, I like the way the mask works on hair – softens, hydrates. Although, I can't say that the effect of, “wow, I've never seen”, but the mask is very worthy. Not only the hair shiny, soft to the touch, but voluminous. I'm also glad that the hair does not get dirty faster, as sometimes happens after masks.
5. The price is 116 rubles in volume 300GSM me especially happy, especially when you consider that the mask is no worse and more expensive type products Garnier, Dove or ELS. In General, with this mask I was convinced once again that domestic producers are good products.